Last Updated on
The number of people suffering from anemia has been increasing rapidly in many countries of the world during the last few years. Changing lifestyle and change in our eating habits is the main cause of anemia.
Anemia is not a disease. But it can definitely cause many diseases. If pneumonia is not controlled in time, it can be very harmful to health. It can give rise to many serious diseases.
For this it is necessary to understand what anemia is, there is a great need for health education in our country. There is a great need. Ma
ny types of nutrients are required to keep our body healthy and fit and iron is also an important element in how many nutrients. Iron makes red blood cells in our body.
When red blood cells make hemoglobin in our body, hemoglobin carries oxygen from our lungs to the bloodstream. If there is no hemoglobin in the body, there will be no supply of oxygen in the whole body.
The hemoglobin carries oxygen to the whole body through the blood, and when iron is deficient, the hemoglobin is also deficient, because if iron is deficient, the red blood cells will be deficient, there will be a deficiency of hemoglobin, then oxygen is not supplied in good amount to all the organs in your body,
the organs start to deteriorate, important nutrients are found in iron, due to which deficiency many organisms can be spoiled.
First of all, let us know how iron deficiency occurs. How does anemia occur and what causes anemia?
- Anemia is the most important cause of iron deficiency in the body.
- The second big reason is due to stomach infection.
- The second reason is to take too much calcium in food. If you consume too much calcium, it is also a cause of anemia.
- Those who do not consume green vegetables, some people run away from green vegetables,
- Smoking too much is a major cause of anemia.
- If too much blood flows from the body due to an injury, it is also due to anemia.
- Folic acid deficiency or vitamin B12 deficiency is also a major reason for being in anemia.
- Apart from this, some serious diseases also cause anemia.
- Such as kidney cancer
The kidney has a hormone form called erythropoietin, which helps the bone marrow to form red blood cells. People who have kidney cancer stop producing erythropoietin hormone in their body, Gradually bone marrow stops making or reduces red cells, and that is why a person suffering from kidney cancer becomes animated.
Also, a major serious disease is thalassemia.
Thalassemia is a deadly disease. In which the person is congenital, hereditary.
Blood is required again and again. In this type of anemia, hemoglobin begins to be produced more or less than it is expected from birth. Less is made, a person becomes infinite.
Some viral infections are also badly affected due to chemotherapy medicine and some other medicines. It starts to reduce the production of blood cells completely. Viral infection chemotherapy or some medication can also cause anemia.
This type of anemia is called aplastic anemia. Vitamin B12 deficiency is also considered to be a major reason for being anemic. In women with excessive bleeding during the menstrual period,
Anemia starts due to bleeding from the body through injury. Gastroenterology, ulcer, cancer, etc. cause anemia and increase the chances of developing it.
What is the anemia symptoms? How would you know
Signs of irregularity in the body of a person. Feeling tired of the body.
- Yellowing of nails.
- Dizziness in getting up and standing.
- Yellowing of eyes.
- Do not feel like working. So it is necessary to have a blood test done.
- After getting up late, there is darkness in front of the eyes.
- Decreased body temperature.
- Yellowing of the skin.
- Increased heart rate, normal or rapid heartbeat.
- Difficulty in breathing because oxygen is not completely circulated.
- Chest pain.
- Soles and palms remain cool, palm feels cold.
Constant headaches are anemia symptoms that tell you that you have been a victim of anemia.
If you notice any of these anemia symptoms, then you must have a blood test. Hemoglobin should be tested. You should see a good doctor if you have persistent symptoms, and after getting a hemoglobin check, proper treatment should be taken.
A healthy male should have between 13mg to 16mg of hemoglobin, and 12mg to 14mg of hemoglobin is considered for a woman. You may suffer from anemia if you have low hemoglobin. Some home remedies can also prevent you from anemia.
Living beings are made by soil,water and air.